In the time of high achievements, the constant stress - at work, with family and children - stands on our way to see what is best for us. Our body, the source of every emotion, expresses its disturbance in many different ways.
The sophrology is a method for better self-understanding and an effective way of harmonizing the self. Michèle Freud invites us to a journey to ourselves throughout the sophology that would help us:
- to cope with the loses (divorce, separation, unemployment, mourn);
- to regain the trust of ourselves (to talk in front of many people, to take exams, to negotiate);
- to experience thriving sexuality;
- to lose weight by rebuilding the connection with our body;
- to fight the stress, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety;
- to control the fear and expel away the anger;
- to manage the solitude easier, etc.