This is a manual for studying French with an emphasis on topics related to European Union. It is addressed to:
- pupils learning at secondary schools;
- all employed in administration, business and office work;
- all who professionally or personally are interested in French and the European problems.
The manual contains a textbook with 15 lessons, a CD and a separate book with the correct answers to the exercises. Each lesson includes:
- basic vocabulary;
- suitable exercises.
The manual will help you to:
- master the language at level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages with an emphasis on topics related to European Union;
- acquire the skills for effective oral and written communication in French in an international environment;
- understand the organization and the nature of European institutions through various texts, illustrations and exercises about the European structures, problems and important persons.