- Why a diet helps some people and doesn’t help others?
- Why some of us are always hungry?
- Why an individual’s hair is thick and other people suffer from hair loss?
- Why premenstrual symptoms and these of menopause are not the same for all women?
- Why some people succeed in life, and others fail?
- Why sexual activity slows down and sexual desire drops?
- How come we never talk about "male menopause" and andropause?
- Why memory fades?
- Why difficulties are exciting for some of us, but for others – they are cause of depression?
All the answers lie in hormonal health, due to inherited characteristics that are nourished when you sit down at the table.